- The refrain of the 2004 campaign was that Kerry was this nuanced intellectual, whereas GW Bush was this bucktoothed, mumbling imbecile.
- Then (after the election) it was magically discovered that the lower grades at Yale were actually hooked by -- can you guess? -- Mr. Intellectual himself, John Kerry.
- As an aside, one must ask: "Mr. Kerry and your krew, Bush is supposed to be stupid, and he beat you like a bongo drum. What does that make you?"
- But, evidently correctly assessing the intelligence and collective memory of the American people, Kerry and his ilk continue to beat the Bush-is-dumb drum.
- And so Kerry again tries a Bush-is-so-stupid joke, manages to insult the entire universe (with the sole exception of his intended target), blames Bush for his troubles, refuses to apologize... and then apologizes. Well, sort of. As close as Dem leaders ever come, or are required to come, to apologizing. Leading to these thoughts.
- So, Mr. Kerry, you tried to tell a joke about how stupid President Bush is and, instead, insulted men and women serving in our armed forces. Um, tell me again -- who is it that's supposed to be stupid?
- So, it's okay to insult the Commander-in-Chief, but not the troops? ("Oh, gee, aw-hyuk aw-hyuk -- I wasn't sayin' that y'all was stoopid! I was sayin' that the Pres'dint o' th' Yoo-nighted States was stoopid! Your C-in-C! Y'see?" "Oh... okay.")
- God was so good to America when He didn't let Kerry win.
- That Kerry got more than seventeen votes, that he still even holds public office, and that anyone can discuss him seriously as a contender for '08, witnesses to the deep, deep trouble that America is in.
- Bush Derangement Syndome claims another victim, and a repeat victim at that.
Wednesday, November 01, 2006
Posted by DJP at 12:11 PM