UPDATE: the migration locked my blog for something like six hours. So my first bit of advice: start it just before you go to bed.
UPDATE II: I notice now there is an annoying prompt when the Comments are displayed, dourly warning that "This page contains both secure and nonsecure items." I know from other blogs that have Gone Over that this will be a constant annoyance. I found the fix for that here. Now, that site (and my Dell's security system) warns that this reduces your pc's security. I relay that warning to you. Here are the steps, if you (like most of the world) use some form of IE:
- In your web browser go to Tools.
- Select Internet Options from the drop down menu.
- Click on the Security tab.
- Click on the Web content zone you use to access the Site.
- Click Custom level.
- Scroll down to find the heading Miscellaneous.
- Find the sub-heading Display Mixed Content.
- Click Enable.
- Click OK.
- In response to ‘Are you sure you want to change the security settings for this zone?’ click Yes.
- Click OK to close the Internet Options box.