- Check out my Pyro post on the occasion, and how we use it.
- You can read Al Mohler's historical comments on Halloween here (h-t Justin Taylor). I'm a bit surprised he does not spotlight the opportunity Halloween affords for us to highlight the Reformation.
- Does Rome still offer indulgences? You betcha (h-t Rhoblogy). Amazing. Some people never learn. One is reminded again and again that intellectual blindness is caused by spiritual blindness, which is why it can never be remedied by argument alone.
- Speaking of Luther, here are a ton of links by James Swann on the great (and greatly-flawed) man who rediscovered the great Gospel of God's great grace in our great Savior.
- Kim Shay (the Kanadienne) wanted an offensive post. She thought and she thought. Who could she ask who would be sure to write an offensive post? Then, unaccountably, I get this email... and the results are to be found here. (If it does good, Kim gets the credit; if anyone gets mad, the blame is mine. That's how it works.)
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Posted by DJP at 7:58 AM