- I start with a point I thought worth lifting and featuring from the previous update — More News You Won't Hear: Jewish "pro-choice" Democrat woman for McCain. Do not miss this, it is very well-written and well-reasoned. Here are a few pulls: "I now know that defeating global terrorism is the single most important issue of our time. ...As I said to the PBS interviewer but what was edited out, 'my daughters won't have reproductive or many other rights if they are dead or burka'ed.'" "...Obama's pastor scares me a whole lot more than anything Sarah Palin has ever said or done" (see fuller quotation under the Wright video post below). "So this Jewish pro-choice Democrat is going to vote for McCain/Palin because they know who are our friends and who are our enemies. And they are prepared to do what is needed to each."
- This one's just funny, mostly. Obama muffs a reference to a black sitcom. Still... imagine if McCain or Palin had done it? Do you think we'd be hearing about that? Ohh, yeah. Definitely. (Before I could post this, Michelle Malkin also caught and Malkinized it.)
- Dick Morris (who was guilty of helping The Nameless One gain office) and Eileen McGann suggest that undecideds may well settle on McCain.
- Poster Biochemky assembles some quotations as to why some blacks will be voting for McCain.
- Michael Medved says that values voters may bring a pro-McCain surprise on election day. They certainly should. I hope Medved's right that "Obama efforts at “Christian outreach” have largely failed, recognized as a phony, manipulative and, ultimately, insulting strategy. They have been "insulting," yet a smattering of commenters at various Christian blogs indicate tangly, emotionalistic thought-processes.
- Jennifer Rubin offers ten reasons why McCain could still win.
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Gosh, there are so many great (and/or funny) things still popping, and I don't want any to get buried. So check part one, and then check these: