Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Whoa...there's interviews, and there's interviews

Brother from far east (but not The Far East) just sent me a series of questions for a blog interview.

Mercy! If I answer all of them, he'll end up knowing more about what I think than I do!

(And, as a nice bonus: only half of the questions are, "So, how well do you know Phil? What's Phil really like? Does Phil actually eat all that stuff? Did Phil meet Elvis? Does Phil think Elvis is alive? Where does Phil get those pictures?" I do seriously plan to send him a picture of Phil for my profile, though; much better-looking.)

(...aaaaaand, to ruin my own yoomah, the questions are excellent: very solid, yet very funny; very probing, very challenging. Only a few about Phil.)

13 comments:

Matt Gumm said...

You could send him this picture instead.

Kim said...

Now, that's just a freaky picture.

DJP said...

Nice of you to notice.

Susan said...

Can Phil sue you for that?

DJP said...

Biblically? No.

The Squirrel said...

Technically, is that a picture of Phan or Dil?

~Squirrel

Rachael Starke said...

I was actually thinking Lt. Worff.

Gilbert said...

Why does Phil have a Gorbachev blotch on his forehead now,as seen in the picture? Is that from him slapping it too many times?

And did Hither And Tither Wither?

Gilbert said...

Ya know...

On second thought, with those photo alterations, he looks like...

Jim Cramer, the mad money guy, from CNBC!

So that's where Phil moonlights under a pseudonym! ;-)

DJP said...

H&T is normally a Friday feature.

Gilbert said...

But it's Friday for me this week. :-)

D'oh! I forgot. My days are all mixed up this week.

The Squirrel said...

"I was actually thinking Lt. Worff."

Rachael! Yes! LOL

~Squirrel

(Dan, Phil's not going to see this, right?)

DJP said...

Hard to say.

Worf, however, like Ruffles, has ridges.