Now to it.
But first: who says cats can't do tricks? Sorta?
- I don't know whether this is the worst, tackiest, and most in-bad-taste bit of jewelry I've ever seen... but it just might be.
- Bacon chocolate chip cookies. Need I say more?
- From the yummy to the rather disgusting: I don't know whether this alternative way of dealing with dead human bodies is "more green," but I know that I am, after reading it.
- As the Tim Bayly points out, a woman uses the same rationale pro-aborts commonly use... but to "explain" her murder of her 8yo. Why does it make moral sense in one case, but not in the other? (Hint: it doesn't.)
- Suddenly, the moon seems homier... and yummier.
- Ah, good. Another entry on the List of Things I Won't Ever, Ever Try:
- Randy Talley found another reason to homeschool:
- John thinks this would make a good Christmas gift for a man.
- I report, you decide: Justin Bieber thanks Jesus, Jesus "trends up" in Twitter. (thx Joel Griffith)
- Yep, I pretty much defy any parent to watch dry-eyed as a mother listens to her late teenaged daughter's heart beating in the recipient's chest. I couldn't.
- Back to yoomah.
- Cats can be tough 'way out of proportion to size.
- Another Unions, Lawyers and Courts Will Ruin Us All alert. Thanks to that ruinous combination, in Arizona, it isn't actually essential that you know and can speak English well in order to teach, you know, English.
- Audrey Beale pointed me to 50 Star Wars Mashups, some of which are very funny.
- California is like a cautionary tale in what happens when you completely entrust a resource-rich state to Democrats... and an ugly tale it is. For one thing, you end up regulating babysitting. Nope. Not kidding. (thx L Miller)
- Discriminating, eclectic folks that you are, I'm sure I have some Firefly/Serenity fans in the audience. Thank Caleb Knapton for pointing us to a chart of 18 things you didn't know about Firefly.
- I leave you to contemplate the (almost) self-winding spaghetti fork:
- ...and these: