Tuesday, December 11, 2012

New commentary on Colossians by John Kitchen

Yay, got mine!


This is pastor John Kitchen's new commentary on Colossians and Philemon, which you can get at Kress or at Amazon, at least.

I had the pleasure of reading over and offering comments on a portion of the manuscript, which John graciously acknowledges. A mark of John's commentaries (Proverbs, the Pastorals) is a detailed and patient attention to the exact wording of each verse. John writes as a pastor of an Alliance church and lover of God and His word. He did me the great service of giving my Proverbs book a painstaking read, and offering helpful comments.

Like me, John won't have the instant promotion-machinery that many enjoy, so I'm glad to lend my voice to bring this to your attention.


No comments: