Sunday, November 12, 2006

Oops

Uh... heh-heh-heh....

Well, some of you got a preview of a post that wasn't supposed to go up yet. I've been working on it for quite some time: polish-polish, add, delete, add, ruminate for a few days, add, polish....

And each time, I press "Save as Draft," to save it and keep working on it.

Except this morning, as I was about to rush off to church. "Publish post," lock computer, off to church. Fast-forward 6 1/2 hours, and -- aigh!!

So, thanks for the encouraging comments, and yes, I know, there'll be a "boom" or two.

Just not today!

7 comments:

Garry Weaver said...

Aw! C'mon man. put it back.

Anonymous said...

I miss the baby picture. I'm looking forward to his return.

Anonymous said...

Teasing in order to generate "check back" traffic... Very Turkian of you.

DJP said...

Would that I were that clever.

Celal Birader said...

I linked my blog to the original post.

Can you do me a favour please ?

When you do finally post, can you add a link to it from this post["Oops"] which is where my blog is currently pointing ?

Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed to excerpt that showed up in bloglines. Look forward to reading the rest.

Anyway, it was worth it just to see the picture with this post!

Anonymous said...

Nope. Nothing yet.