- Pundits and MSM lecture GOP on the need to "go to the center"
- 47 candidates step up for office, of which three are conservative
- Pundits and MSM praise one of them to the heavens, extolling his brilliance and shuddering at how unbeatable he'd be
- Idiot GOP voters channel Charlie Brown and listen to the MSM/Lucy — again!
- Now that he is actually the GOP candidate, pundits and MSM tear him to shreds
- MSM changes names and dates and re-runs old stories about mounting GOP fears, Dem surges, GOP division, GOP campaign in shambles, voters switching from GOP candidate to Donk candidate, etc.
- Donk candidate wins
- Pundits and MSM lecture GOP on being too conservative, urge it to "go to the center"
- Rinse, repeat
Thursday, November 13, 2008
I should hold a competition on who can do the best job of predicting the sequence of events. Like, this: