I have a training class today in Windows 7 and Office 2010, so I'm unsure of how much access I'll have to The Intrawebs. Here's a quick set of random thoughts for you:
- On the one hand, August 1 seems close... and, on the other, faaaaar awaaaayyyyy....
- So why did the kid in 2 Kings 4 sneeze seven times? What's the significance of that detail?
- Be sure to read about Chris Anderson's mission today at Pyro.
- I had my review of Lange's Commentary ready for Pyro, but (A) that item pushed it out of the way, and (B) didn't really want to do two book-reviews at Pyro in one week.
- You know something I realize I'm loving about life right now? Though I'm not in fulltime ministry of the Word (don't love that), I do get the privilege of encouraging and strengthening pastors, to some small degree. I love that.
- I agree with my Tweet about Obama's birth certificate.
All I have time for right now. More, actually.
HT tomorrow, DV.