We begin with a nostalgic look back at my IT days.
- Did someone say, "More RAM?"
- Okay, settle down! It's a free service!
- In Britain, human rights don't apply to Christians. Hunh. Wonder what that makes us? Less human than homosexuals, anyway. (Kirk Cameron nods and rolls eyes.)
- Meanwhile, back in the Land O' The Free Etc., a middle-school bans hugging.
- Hm, my grandson Timothe's birthday is coming up. Maybe a sweet little bedtime book?
- ...and for his cake:
- Staying with that same family, DAOD's bridal gown (in which she was stunning, thank you) had a most impressive train. But Julie Garrett found a bigger one.
- She also found us
- I Dunno... OK, Sounds Like A Good Deal To Me Alert:
- Let me just say this: Darth Vader, in a kilt, on a unicycle, playing bagpipes. (thx Neil Shay)
- Love your parents? Great! Show them by getting them an iPad? Mmm... think it over first. (Fred Butler)
- A passing remark I made in the sermon last Sunday moved someone to rib me, saying "So, you can dance and sing?" Yeah, if I did try to dance, it'd probably look something like this, except without the grace and the "cute"-factor:
- Dave Miller and Chris Carney both found another story possibly illustrating why "all scientists are evolutionists."
- Gotta love the French. Or, you know... not.
- Back to Timothe, my grandson. With his dancin' blood, I'm expecting: