Hey, it's my blog. I can do what I want with it.
So here's a mini-supplement to yesterday's action-packed Hither and Thither.
Just don't blame me if next Friday's short, or expect it every week! Because then there would be tears, and recriminations — and thrown poultry.
- Say, speaking of poultry:
(from Sacred Sandwich)
- Legal immigrant Mark Steyn does that wonderful thing with his brain, on the subject of illegal immigration and the complete lack of perspective among liberals.
- Reader Julie Garrett found a vivid depiction of what it amounts to when President Obama says he's going to try to take $100 million out of the federal budget.
- Our pastor-friend across the Pond, Gary Benfold, shows us how to get dropped faster than a hot potato from Britain's Conservative Party.
- We finish from Sacred Sandwich yet again, with the great news that Rick Warren has been chosen to replace Billy Mays as the OxiClean pitch man. What sold the movers and shakers? It was when "pitched Jesus" on Hannity & Colmes, urging people to try Him for 60 days. Awesome!
- This time, I'll leave you movin'-movin.'