- John Stossel points out that liberals like Obama are largely anti-choice. (Similar to the point I made here.)
- If you ever find yourself tempted to elevate your estimation of Obama voters, read this. Poor moonbat's disappointed in Obama. Not because he's an empty suit who's all charisma and image and no good substance — though the writer admits as much. No; it's because Obama lacks moral courage. "Oh, that's good," you say. "He surely does!" Yes, true. But you think "moral courage" would be repenting of his insane pro-abort extremism, or figuring out that sodomy isn't marriage or anything like it, or such things. No no no. "Moral courage," to this poor soul, means prosecuting the Bush administration for war crimes. And so, you see: BDS rules all, and may be incurable by normal, secular means.
- The hands that cast that pro-Obama vote may soon be blood-stained, as we long and often warned they would be. None can claim to be surprised; Obama was quite up-front in his pro-infanticide extremism.
- A study confirms what I've long heard: that a major reason for abortion was lack of supportive partner/father. Now, before God's throne, nobody is going to be able to say "He made me sin." Adam and Eve both tried it, and it didn't float. HSAT, each abortion will have more than one set of bloody hands.
- See why existentialists make lousy board games.
- Oh no! A reporter irritated The One! President Obama "stared down" a reporter who dared ask a question he didn't like, provoking a testy little whine from the Commander in Chief. They will learn not to stretch out their hands against the Lord's anointed. But, eager to make up, a fawning worshiper with a camera burst out: "I'd like to say it one more time: 'Mr. President.'" Aww, isn't that sweet?
- And yeah... I can't quite get used to it, either.
Friday, January 23, 2009
And then there's this: